200. British Library. BL MS Add 56685 ff.68-118: correspondence between the Society of Authors and Vivian Cory Griffin. BL MS Add. 56978 ff. 109-130: correspondence between the Society of Authors and Vivian Cory Griffin relating to her case against John Long, 1911.
201. British Library. Lord Chamberlain’s Plays collection. LCP (Vol 5, 1917) 1378. Correspondence (1918) with the Lord Chamberlain, Lord Sandhurst, about the licensing of the play of Five Nights.
202. University of Reading Library. John Lane archives: contracts and correspondence. T. Werner Laurie archives: contracts and correspondence.
203. Three letters in John Jealous’s collection, Follifoot, Yorkshire: to Chatto & Windus (25 August 1906); to Mrs Cook (19 November 1903) and to Sewall Stokes (71928).
204. Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center, University of Texas, Austin. One letter in the Author’s Syndicate archive. Five letters (1909-31) in the John Lane Publishing Archive. One letter (17 November 1935) to R.A. Scott-James.
205. Correspondence (1940s and 1950s) between Cross and C.E. Lamb, her uncle’s solicitors in Kettering, Northamptonshire, and other MS material related to the Griffin family, in the collection of Anthony Griffin, Geddington, Northamptonshire.
206. University Libraries, Virginia Tech. To Mr Harris (1909).
207. Berg Collection, New York Public Library. A letter to T. Fisher Unwin (10 December 1899) and a letter to Eric S. Pinker (17 February 1924).