Australian Life, Black and White
207. Illus., London: Chapman and Hall, 1885. 276p. (A combination of non-fiction and fiction. Part rewritten and republished in My Australian Girlhood; part rewritten and republished as “The Winning of the Ubi Cup” in Dwellers by the River, pp.105-197.)
My Australian Girlhood, Sketches and Impressions of Bush Life
208. Illus., London: T. Fisher Unwin, 1902. 270p.
209. 2nd impression, London: T. Fisher Unwin, 1902. 270p.
210. Colonial ed., London: T. Fisher Unwin, 1902. 270p.
211. Popular ed., London: T. Fisher Unwin, 1904, 270p.
212. Extract in The Penguin Anthology of Australian Women’s Writing, ed. Dale Spender, Ringwood: Penguin, 1988, pp.307-373.
Soul of Nyria: The Memory of a Past Life in Ancient Rome
213. London: Rider and Co., n.d. . 446p.
NON-FICTION IN COLLABORATION
The Grey River
214. By Justin McCarthy, Mrs Campbell Praed and Mortimer Menpes, London: Seeley and Co Ltd, 1889. 87p.
Our Book of Memories: Letters of Justin McCarthy to Mrs Campbell Praed
215. London: Chatto and Windus, 1912. 463p.
216. Boston: Small Maynard and Co, 1912. 463p.
217. Toronto: The Musson Book Co, 1912. 463p.