103. Architecture at Beejapoor, an Ancient Mahometan Capital in the Bombay Presidency. Photographed from Drawings by Capt. P.D. Hart, A. Cumraing, and native draftsmen. With an historical and descriptive memoir by Captain Meadows Taylor, 1 vol. J. Murray, 1866.
104. Architecture in Dharwar and Mysore. Photographed by the late Dr. Pigon, A.C.B. Neill, and Colonel Biggs. With an historical and descriptive memoir by Colonel Meadows Taylor, J. Murray, 1866.
105. “Descriptions of Cairns, Cromlechs, Kistvaens, and Other Celtic, Druidical, or Scythian Monuments in the Dekhan; From The Transactions of the Royal Irish Academy, 24. 1 vol. Dublin: 1865. (This is a reprint of a published article, of which see item 125. It was presumably issued in pamphlet form at the instigation of Taylor himself. Publication date in NUC is noted incorrectly as 1862.)
106. “Descriptions of Cairns, Cromlechs, Kistvaens, and Other Celtic, Druidical, or Scythian Monuments in the Dekhan,” to which are added “Results of Examination of a Group of Ancient Cairns on Twizell Moor, in Northumberland, Exhibiting Similarity in Construction and Contents with Cairns in the Dekhan.” With sixty-eight illustrations from his original sketches and surveys. 1 vol. Dublin: M.H. Gill, 1865. [NUC] (This pamphlet, a reprint of two articles which appeared in the Royal Irish Academy’s transactions, is presumably meant either to complement or supersede item 5. The original articles, both of which were published in the same journal issue, were presented without illustrations, which R.I.A. members were promised would appear in a forthcoming issue of the Academy’s Transactions. It never did, and this might have been issued as a substitute.)
107. Reprint. “Descriptions of Cairns, Cromlechs, Kistvaens, and Other Celtic, Druidical, or Scythian Monuments in the Dekhan,” 1 vol. Dublin, 1873. (in Royal Irish Academy, Dublin, Transactions, vol. 24, pt. 3, pp. 329-362. NUC)
108. Reprint. “Results of Examination of a Group of Ancient Cairns on Twizell Moor, in Northumberland, Exhibiting Similarity in Construction and Contents with Cairns in the Dekhan.” Dublin, 1873. [NUC] (Items 107 & 108 merely straight reprints of item 125.)
109. Megalithic Tombs and Other Ancient Remains in the Deccan; papers. Hyderabad: Archaeological Department of Hyderabad, 1941. ( ‘Reprinted from The Journal of the Bombay Branch of the Royal Asiatic Society, vols. iii-iv, 1851-52 and The Transactions of the Royal Irish Academy, vol. 24, pt. iii, 1862.” NUC) (This pamphlet, presumably including reprints of the same articles in items 105-107, is mistaken in the year of the publication of vol. 24 of the Royal Irish Academy’s transactions. The year should read 1865 instead of 1862. Also, the Royal Asiatic Society journals of 1851-52 do not contain any articles by Taylor. There is, however, a letter from Taylor printed in the journal for 1852 which deals with artefacts and monuments in the Deccan, as well as a note of a paper, read to the Society by Taylor on 20 March 1851, entitled “Further Information on the Kistvaens, Cromlechs, Cairns, &c, near Ferosabad, on the Bhima, also Sketches of the Groups at Rajan Koloor, Jewarjee, and Yemmee Good.”)
110. Notices of Cromlechs, Cairns, and other Ancient Scytho-Druidical Remains in the Principality of Sorapur, (From the ‘Journal of the Bombay Branch of the Royal Asiatic Society, pamphlet. Bombay: 1853. (Another reprint of a published article, see item 137.)
111. On the Prehistoric Archaeology of India, 25 pages. London, 1848. [NUC] (See also item 138.)
112. Papers on the Construction of Tanks for Irrigation, Bombay: Bombay Educational Society Press, 1854.
113. The People of India; A Series of Photographic Illustrations, with Descriptive Letterpress, of the Races and Tribes of Hindustan, ed. J. Forbes and J.W. Kaye, 6 vols., W.H. Allen, 1868-75.
114. Report on the Illustrations of the Archaic Architecture of India, etc., by Dr. Forbes Watson, with appendices by Mr. Fergusson, General Cunningham, and Colonel Meadows Taylor, etc. London: India Museum, 1869. (NUC)
115. Sketches in the Deccan, 1 vol. Charles Tilt, 1837.
116. A Statement and Remarks Relating to the Expenses of Irrigation from Wells in the Deccan, Khandesh, etc., pamphlet. Bombay: Bombay Education Society Press,1856.