298. Melisa Brittain, ‘Dangerous Crossings: Victorian Feminism, Imperialist Discourse, and Victoria Cross’s “New Woman” in Indigenous Space’. MA thesis, University of Guelph, 1998.
299. Norman Douglas, Experiments. Privately printed, n.pl., 1925.
300. Shoshana Milgram Knapp, ‘Stead among the Feminists: From Victoria Cross Onward’. NewsStead, 2 (Spring 1993): 15-25.
301. Shoshana Milgram Knapp, ‘Revolutionary Androgyny in the Fiction of Victoria Cross’. Seeing Double: Revisioning Edwardian and Modernist Literature, ed. Carola M. Kaplan and Anne B. Simpson. New York: St. Martin’s, 1996, 3-19.
302. Shoshana Milgram Knapp, ‘Real Passion and the Reverence for Life: Sexuality and Antivivisection in the Fiction of Victoria Cross’. Rediscovering Forgotten Radicals: British Women Writers 1889-1939, ed. Daphne Patai and Angela Ingram. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 1993, 156-71.
303. Nancy L. Paxton, Writing under the Raj: Gender, Race and Rape in the British Colonial Imagination 1830-1947. New Brunswick, NJ, London: Rutgers University Press, 1999.
304. Daphne Patai, ‘When Women Rule: Defamiliarization and Sex-Role Reversal’. Extrapolation, 23 (Spring 1982): 56-69.