150. Fryer Library, University of Queensland, MSS 2/2834 A.G. Stephens, newspaper cuttings.
151. La Trobe Library, State Library of Victoria, Murray-Smith Papers. Collection of bibliographical and working notes on FA by the late Stephen Murray-Smith, including plans for an anthology of FA’s poetry and an edition of The Australians.
152. Mitchell Library, State Library of New South Wales, MSS 4937/11. A.G. Stephens, Newspaper Clippings (mainly from the Bulletin) of FA’s poems and stories, with other material including reviews of Essays in Modernity by Richard Le Gallienne and E.A.B., and a photograph of FA’s mother, Mrs. R.S. de Courcy Laffan (nee Bertha Grundy, wrote as Bertha Leith Adams).
153. Mitchell Library, State Library of New South Wales, MSS 4937 6 (30). Typescript of unpublished poem by Francis Adams, “The Sirens. A Dream of Coogee” (quoted in full by Clive Turnbull in These Tears of Fire – see 306 below).
154. Mitchell Library, State Library of New South Wales. Revisions to 1887 edition of Madeline Brown’s Murderer (2), with the new title of “Madeline Brown: Australian Social Life.” The revisions are made in FA’s handwriting, but were not published.
155. National Library of Australia, Canberra, MS 1174/28, Folder 1, Palmer Papers. Manuscript copies of poems by FA. Typescript of notes by Edith Adams on FA’s death and two poems by Sydney Jephcott sent to the Bulletin. Folder 13 contains miscellaneous notes on FA by Jephcott.
156. National Library of Australia MS 3271 (2 vols) c. 1877-1902 Letters of FA to J. Bmnton Stephens.
157. National Library of Scotland, Blackwood Papers, MS 4480/1. Letter (4 Aug 1886) from J.W. Longsdon (FA’s literary agent in London) to Blackwood’s Magazine.
158. National Library of Australia MS 2765/1/1 Bernard O’Dowd mss. Correspondence 1889-1900 includes letters of Sydney Jephcott about FA. H.H. Pearce papers.
159. New York Public Library, Berg Collection. Five reader’s reports by Edward Garnett for Fisher Unwin.
160. Richmond Library, Kew, Sladen Papers. Letter from FA to D.B.W. Sladen, 15 June 1888.
161. University of British Columbia Library, Angeli-Dennis Collection, ixtters between Edith Adams, W.M. Rossetti and Francis Adams.