Alan’s Wife [co-authored by Florence Bell]
Based on ‘Beffiad,’ a story by Elin Ameen.
98 ALAN’S WIFE. A DRA-/ MATIC STUDY IN/ THREE SCENES. FIRST/ ACTED AT THE INDE-/PENDENT THEATRE/ IN LONDON./ With an introduction by/ WILLIAM ARCHER.// London: Henry, 1893. Editor’s Preface by J.T. Grein. Appendix 1 includes material originally published in the Speaker. Appendix II by Thomas Hardy.
See also Nos. 1162, 1173, 1402, 1403, 1429, 1495.
99. Text reprinted in New Woman Plays, ed. Linda Fitzsimmons and Viv Gardner. London: Methuen, 1991.
100. Translation. Ein moder. Dramatisk studie. Efter en skiss af Elin Ameen. Introduction by Elin Ameen. Stockholm: Albert Benniers Forlag, 1895.
[Includes translated extracts from Archer’s Introduction and London press reviews of the play.]
Votes for Women: A Play in Three Acts
101. Votes for Women/ A Play in Three Acts/ By/ Elizabeth Robins// Chicago: Dramatic Publishing Co. (Sergei’s Acting Drama No. 627), 1907.
[The U.S. Catalog of Books lists 1915 editions which could not be traced.]
102. London: Mills & Boon, .
103. London: Mills & Boon, 192?.
104. Reprinted in How the Vote Was Won and Other Suffragette Plays, ed. Dale Spender and Carole Hayman. London: Methuen, 1985.
105. Votes for Women by Elizabeth Robins: Harley Granville Barker’s Prompt Book of the Court Theatre Production, ed. Joanne E. Gates. Jacksonville: Jacksonville State [U or UP?], 1989. [Not seen. Source of reference: No. 1586.]