The Necessity for Political Honesty
274. The Necessity for Political Honesty. University of Dublin, College Historical Society. Address Delivered in the Dining Hall of Trinity College at the First Meeting of the Twenty-Eighth Session, on Wednesday Evening, November 13, 1872, by the Auditor, Abraham Stoker A.B.. Dublin: James Charles, 1872. 32p.
The Duties of Clerks of Petty Sessions in Ireland
275. The Duties of Clerks of Petty Sessions in Ireland by Bram Stoker M.A., Inspector of Petty Sessions. Published by Authority. Dublin: Printed for the Author by John Falconer, 1879. 248p.
A Glimpse of America
276. A Glimpse of America. A Lecture Given at the London Institution, 28th December 1885, by Bram Stoker M.A.. London: Sampson Low, Marston, 1886. 48p.
Sir Henry Irving and Miss Ellen Terry in Robespierre, Merchant of Venice, The Bells, Nance Oldfield, The Amber Heart, Waterloo, etc.
277. Sir Henry Irving and Miss Ellen Terry in “Robespierre”, “Merchant of Venice”, “The Bells”, “Nance Oldfield”, “The Amber Heart”, “Waterloo”, etc.. Drawn by Pamela C. Smith. New York: Doubleday and McClure, 1899. 12p.
Personal Reminiscences of Henry Irving
278. Personal Reminiscences of Henry Irving by Bram Stoker. London: William Heinemann, 1906. Two Vols. 372p & 388p.
279. New York: Macmillan, 1906. 2 Vols. 372p & 338p.
280. “Revised and Cheaper Edition”. London: William Heinemann, 1907. 480p.
281. Westport CT: Greenwood, 1970. 2 Vols. 372p & 388p.
282. “Midnight Tales” [adapted from stories embedded in Personal Reminiscences of Henry Irving, 1906] comprising “The Funeral Party” (i.e., Vol. 1, pp.347-9), “The Shakespeare Mystery” [not traced], “A Deal with the Devil” (i.e. Vol. 2, p.76), rpt in Peter Haining ed., Midnight Tales, London: Peter Owen, 1990, pp. 137-42.
283. Famous Imposters. With Ten Illustrations. London: Sidgwick & Jackson, 1910. 349p.
284. New York: Sturgis and Walton, 1910. 349p.
285. London: The Library Association, 1967. 349p.